1. Always put your URL on letterhead, business cards and in e-mail signatures–wherever potential visitors are likely to see it.
2. Include your URL on all promotional items you give like samples, T-shirts, key chains and so on.
3. If you’re itching for more exposure, you can buy quality MLM Leads, wherein you pay to buy lists of prospects interested in starting a home business.
4. Launch a sweepstakes that offers anyone who registers on your site or subscribes to e-newsletters within a certain time frame the chance to win a free gift.
5. Send out a weekly e-mail newsletter to your downline that offers tips and news related to your company or industry.
6. Offer free content to MLM support website. It’s a win-win situation: The Support group site gets free articles to beef up their offerings and you get a link back to your site and the cachet of being an expert.
7. Get active in online discussion groups and chats and always include your URL in your signature. (Don’t do any hard selling, though. Most groups frown on such behavior and will think you’re spamming the group).